adrastus-ao forums
January 15, 2021, 01:43:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Registration will only be enabled on weekends (if I remember)

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Dudes!  (Read 11940 times)
Satsh
Rookie

« on: July 21, 2006, 09:15:55 AM »

Hey gang!

Where have you been hiding for so long? I tried to keep in touch with a2, but suddenly the old website went down and just shows me a standard apache screen. Did you guys break up with Scorse?

Luckily I thought to myself this evening "Hey, let's give Google another shot in trying to find some lifesigns of my beloved a2" and gosh! here I am - you're most favourite agent! Tongue

I was even considering to sign up for a month of AO to get in touch with you  :roll:

Who's still around of the old gang? Are you still calling atre names when he's not online? Is Silars still the lousiest (sp?) NT on the server?

Satsh

PS: can I have ur stuff plz?
Satsh
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2006, 09:18:15 AM »

Uhm, 2 things:

1. If you need a real webserver, drop me a line

2. Get away from phpBB if you like to keep your site and not get hacked

If ya need any help to get things going, drop me a line.
Everything for a2.

For he who stands his ground!

Satsh
Adrastus
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2006, 01:51:36 PM »

There...

-mgmt
Jutlin
Members
Novice

Email
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2006, 11:38:19 AM »

sup stash!
 Shocked

where YOU been? huh?  i ain't seen you in wow, and, btw, they just patched that cross realm pvp thing, it's frickin ridiculous.

hope alaska's treating you well bro,
Jut
Satsh
Rookie

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2006, 08:58:44 AM »

I'm not playing my toon on Bladefist anymore for ages now. The server community was just a farce - I felt surrounded by thousands of morons. I switched to a German server with a friend of mine and started new. Already 60 for ages, full T1 and stuff again - everything goes so fast, it's boring.

I reactivated my AO account yesterday Tongue
Tubarolean
Members
Rookie

Email
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2006, 12:58:52 PM »

whattup old schoolers!?! Just wanted to stop by and say hello and goodbye. You might be seeing Tubarolean, the sexy atrox MA back in game, however it is not the original. If by chance he is still guilded in Adrastus, it would be appreciated if you removed him, or if you want his sexy face blasting self guilded, then so be it! Take care!

If you wanna check out some of my WoW guilds Naxx videos, you can get them from our main page www.hardkoreheist.com

Miss you all and forever will, you were the first, the best and the original MMO family of mine. Peace out.
gondul
Global Moderator
Experienced

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2006, 10:15:21 PM »

Heh... and they say there's too much camping in AO...
"2) You MUST be able to raid at least 90% from 6 pm PST to 12 am PST Saturday to Thursday."  Shocked

How's Fwankie doing?

-Gondul

Do unto others, then run...
Tubarolean
Members
Rookie

Email
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2006, 06:51:23 AM »

Fwankies good actually, she doesnt play anymore atually and I am on a different server then the one I started on. And the 90% is really only viable during grind sessions when new instances come out Tongue We get them on farm pretty fast, Naxx is a bit more challenging though, we're stuck on four horsemen at the moment, but hope to have them down this week or next.
Silfrankie
Members

Email
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2006, 12:19:41 PM »

Fwankie's good  Grin  I don't play any games anymore and I even sold all my console stuff!  I'm one of those people that's finally accepted living in the real world.  Maybe I'm a sucker but I like it  Wink

Oh wait, I am a sucker.  Cause I'm on Myspace!  www.myspace.com/icesucky

I logged into AO one night by faking a credit card (which lets me log in for a couple days before they catch it) and nobody was on Sad

-Fwankie
Paulicus
Members
Freshman

Email
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2006, 01:58:39 PM »

I'm not playing my toon on Bladefist anymore for ages now.

hehe its a good job you arent playing that toon anymore since pretty much the whole server migrated to Outland! Cheesy

If ya get bored mate, make a toon on Outland and say Hello.

Its good to see a lot of the old schools are still kicking around =)
gondul
Global Moderator
Experienced

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2006, 06:16:09 PM »

Oh my... is that hair I see? Tongue And no games? Huh My world is crumbling around me!  I at least hope that you and Elaine are still happy...

-Gondul

Silfrankie
Members

Email
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2006, 10:34:32 PM »

Yes, hair Smiley  And I do believe my profile there says Single as well ^_~
gondul
Global Moderator
Experienced

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2006, 05:59:34 PM »

Thought that just meant 'not married'.  This is what happens when you move from an open LJ to a freinds only myspace  Tongue

-Gondul

Mininob
Members

Email
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2006, 03:43:02 PM »

omg guys ! hows everything Smiley

nice that we have a new home, i may even start my AO account again for kicks with Jaylethe Smiley

GOnna whore on this forum at work though.!
Paulicus
Members
Freshman

Email
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2006, 04:16:16 PM »

nice that we have a new home, i may even start my AO account again for kicks with Jaylethe Smiley

omg i honestly didnt think i would ever see you go back in AO again mate !
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: