adrastus-ao forums
February 25, 2018, 08:33:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Registration will only be enabled on weekends (if I remember)

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TERA - Did this get on anyone's radar?  (Read 2147 times)
Aradda
Members
Freshman

Email
« on: July 03, 2012, 07:23:38 AM »

Hey guys, finally came back again once ever 6 months as usual.

Was curious if the game TERA got onto anyone's radar? I picked it up after a friend mentioned it and the artwork really caught my eye. But I have been playing this one hard core since it came out, the questing is very standard, and many of the other aspects are not unique but what has totally gotten me involved is the combat. This is a true directional FPS style of gameplay that is just FUN, each class plays slightly different and once you fight your first BAM (Big ass Monster) you will either be hooked for awhile or it just won't be your cup of tea. Personally I love that this is one of the first MMOs I've played that the skill of the player really plays into your character just as much if not more than your gear and the RNG of the game.

If anyone is interested shoot me a message, I am on the Dragonfall server (PVE not PVP but honestly there isn't much to do with the PVP till battlegrounds comes out since it is just a open world gank fest depending on where you are).

There is currently a 7 day trial.
Jutlin
Members
Novice

Email
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 08:56:06 AM »

I just did a long term sub to TSW, but I can always check out a 7 day trial!  How's it been Aradda?  Long time!
Aradda
Members
Freshman

Email
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2012, 08:13:54 AM »

Its going good, how is TSW going? I just cancelled my TOR sub because I haven't logged in other than to update in the last couple of months. I know the merged servers were suppose to be better but kinda one of those too late updates, if they had merged sooner I might have stayed on longer but the dead servers really hindered the game play.

If you do the 7 day trial give me a message in game or on here Klotho is my main, I can always start up a new character with you, was thinking of doing a healer finally or maybe a different style DPS.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: