adrastus-ao forums
August 16, 2018, 11:19:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: adrastus.com & adrastus.org are now linked to this site!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: The Secret World  (Read 13977 times)
Arcvile
Novice

« on: June 23, 2012, 10:24:33 AM »

anyone planning on playing at launch?  Having tried the first and second beta weekends I was somewhat undecided, but after the third weekend I'm sold
Jutlin
Members
Novice

Email
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 07:21:24 AM »

Hey,
I've been thinking about it too.  I played in closed beta since christmas, and it's come a bit of a ways.   I will definitely check it out.  Anyone else?  I think tubs may at least max it and break all the records for a month before he splits for something else.
Arcvile
Novice

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 08:56:29 AM »

Yes more people, at least enough to get a decent guild going.  There seems to be a desperate lack of guilds suited to my tastes.  (think old school AD2 mentality, PvP focused, but with some slack for a job, wife and kids)!!
gondul
Global Moderator
Experienced

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2012, 11:15:46 PM »

I'll be giving it a try.  Let me know what server(s) people are on.

-Gon

Do unto others, then run...
Arcvile
Novice

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2012, 08:07:57 AM »

I'll be giving it a try.  Let me know what server(s) people are on.

-Gon

Don't think the dimension choice is critical, if I understand the set up correctly there is only one server split into numerous shards (dimesions) and you can play with people on different dimensions than your home dimension!!

However I will be rolling on Huldra with these guys http://www.pandionknights.co.uk/  they seem a pretty cool bunch.  Would be great if you guys joined me there
gondul
Global Moderator
Experienced

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2012, 10:18:25 PM »

Hmm... Pandion Knights?  Sounds like they'll be Templars...

-Gon

Arcvile
Novice

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2012, 05:37:30 AM »

Hmm... Pandion Knights?  Sounds like they'll be Templars...

-Gon

Illumy actually!!  Grin
Jutlin
Members
Novice

Email
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2012, 08:49:02 PM »

Are you guys in early access?
Arcvile
Novice

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2012, 02:37:39 AM »

I'm in and playing, just started on savage coast
Jutlin
Members
Novice

Email
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2012, 07:48:07 AM »

K i need toon names here.  I can just go on Huldra as Jutlin.  I was in beta so I can get to savage coast pretty quick (i know most of the puzzle answers...).
Arcvile
Novice

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2012, 10:56:33 AM »

Ok the rest of you slackers where are you??  Jutters and I have linked up, just missing the rest of you!
Jutlin
Members
Novice

Email
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2012, 08:55:31 AM »

Yeah, I have to say, seeing how things were in Beta, they really picked it up this time.  I'm sure there are a few buggy quests and such, but overall it's really smooth and the quests and content is truly engaging.   I love the dialogue, the time period, the locations, and the investigation quests are just plain hard.

Also, the pvp looks really smooth too.  Was quite fun to take over a Fusang and get all those goodies.  It's shaping up well I think.
Lilmut
Members
Freshman

Email
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2012, 06:53:06 PM »

Might play when I get a new laptop in a few weeks... not sure about the game yet though :p
gondul
Global Moderator
Experienced

« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2012, 11:11:14 PM »

Working my way through Kingsmouth on Gondul atm.  (I think I should have researched weapon synergies a little more.)

-Gon

Arcvile
Novice

« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2012, 07:03:18 AM »

If you are looking for a home head to www.pandionknights.co.uk and drop a brief app to get a cabal invite. Very active group with boat loads of dungeon runs and PvP going on, some fairly hardcore players time wise (some are a good way into blue mountain already).
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: