adrastus-ao forums
May 21, 2018, 01:43:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: adrastus.com & adrastus.org are now linked to this site!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a few great PvP nerds? anyone...bueller...bueller?  (Read 2867 times)
BunnyBdoc
Members
Neophyte

Email
« on: December 15, 2011, 09:02:20 AM »

Hi ADII folks - golly thanks for keeping this up Gondul! Smiley

Just throwing this out there - I'm in a guild in WoW that is a good home for anyone who still loves WoW and wants a home. I'm not raiding but my guild is pretty decent - semi-hardcore 25M guild on Skywall Server. They raid M, W and Thurs - 6pm Pacific -10pm Pacific and are pretty decent in progression 6 of 7 Firelands Heroic - 25M? PVE recruitment needs are posted on the website:

http://www.choiceguild.com/forum/content.php

We have some current needs so just throwing this on this forum if anyone is still interested in raiding.

My REAL reason for posting though: My passion! PvP of course Tongue

I along with my buddy are rolling a weekly Rated Battleground team - Tuesdays 6-9ish Pacific and picking up Sunday nights 6-9pm for RBGs. This is a PVE centric guild so we have a couple of key slots for PvP cenric folks if anyone wants to do pvp and is willing to transfer.

Resto Druid - we need a tree to roll some hots
Mage- Frost for control
DPS Warrior (possibly offspec tank for Sunday nights)
Warlock- yummy dots and fears
Alt Healer - will consider Disc Priest or Holy Pally if good.
Hunter -would be nice to have a PvP hunter on crew.

For this group: also whatever you got we'll try to mix it into the mix - lemee know what specs/professions are available.

We regularly roll drunken bgs and arenas for good times and laughs and gearing. We are looking for good people who want to start from the ground up, some of us have experience in PvP others are willing to learn... so if you are looking for 2200+ rating, probably not this group, but good times with bunny.. come on over.

This is our website, really great guild with good players (reminds me a lot of ADII and comes pretty close)

http://www.choiceguild.com/forum/content.php

Also my real id: cyrinniaslade@gmail.com i went nutso a while back and lost all of you on real id so add me if you want to chat about guild, life or want to roll a bg/dungeon sometime!

<Bunnz
Arcvile
Novice

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 12:27:29 PM »

Good times with the Bunz!!! I've come over all nostalgic, makes me want to re-sub to WoW just to roll with you again except i remember I'm from the UK and Blizz region locked their servers, which reminds me of how they split everyone up in the first place!!!

If you fancy picking up SWTOR rated  PvP is commign and servers aren't region locked so we could all get to talk again!! Failing that bring on the secret world
BunnyBdoc
Members
Neophyte

Email
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 01:24:17 PM »

Awww Arch hun - endless hours of hecklers was only bearable with you my dear! haha squishy shade you were.

Things are good here, rolling rbgs and doing some fail arenas so pretty much not counting on starting any new games anytime soon. I think about the times in ADII with much love and affection and hope we all just check in occasionally to say "howdy" I'm doing fine. makes me smile everytime

<3 Bunnz
Arcvile
Novice

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2012, 07:58:16 AM »

Shadey evasion tanking for the win.  A random crat, Bunnz and her 4 shadey damage whores hogging all the mortig spawn points in inferno because they died so quick, those were the days of mmo innocence!!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: