adrastus-ao forums
October 19, 2018, 05:24:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: adrastus.com & adrastus.org are now linked to this site!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Haxed!!!!  (Read 2008 times)
Jutlin
Members
Novice

Email
« on: December 28, 2010, 07:34:49 AM »

So my wow account has been inactive since July.

My good bud sends me an email last night saying: "You sold Erynn???"

I was like zomg, no. wtf. 

He says, someone's playing her right now!

So I go to battlenet, change my password and such, but log in to armory to see my toon.

I last left her at level 73, in total greenies and gimpzed out.

Well now she's level 79, wielding some purple axe and a bunch of blues.

Appears they haxed and set up a trial account a few days ago.

So I finally get to log in to the client, which boots the other player off the server.

When I log in, i have backpacks full of elementium, level 525 mining (i had like, maybe 225 or something before),
and all my crap has been deleted, including my sword of linken!!!!  j00 erased my zelda pokey stick!!!!!

Anyhow, submitted ingame ticket, and all my stuff's been restored, but the GM deleted my now uber purple mace!!!!

lol.  oh well, 6 levels and maxed out mining, can't complain too much.  would have liked to have kept the mace.

Why can't someone hax jutlin on AO and get him all alpha symbs and CSS?Huh?

woe is meh.

Silars
Apprentice

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 08:23:48 AM »

I highly recommend Blizzard Authenticator.  That'll keep the hackers away.  Free to activate and you can run the Authenticator on an Android or iPhone.  They may have added a few clients since I last looked.

Fortunately, Blizzard is well practiced in the art of reimbursement.  Still a pain (especially if you are a guild leader), but they are quick and responsive.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: