adrastus-ao forums
May 25, 2018, 01:49:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: adrastus.com & adrastus.org are now linked to this site!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's up?!?  (Read 15734 times)
Jutlin
Members
Novice

Email
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2010, 02:07:27 PM »

Bunnz!

You should log in.

In fact, we should have an AD2 reunion one day, do an HI raid or something with the whole gang and just chat it up, maybe attack some random clammer base for the hell of it.
Man it would be nice to see:

Adrastus II has entered a state of war!!!! Atredivum just attacked the clan organization Nemesis base in Wailing Wastes!

Oh, but more importantly,

LILMUT, J0O HAVE MY SHADES OF LUCUBRATION (i think), log on and give me those damn shades biatch!!!!

gondul
Global Moderator
Experienced

« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2010, 04:39:09 PM »

yooohoooo Gondul... do you still have my Robust Backpack? The guys in the DF forums said i could have an instant invite back... hehe. *ponders*

Think it's on my eng...

-Gon

Do unto others, then run...
Tykahndrius
Members
Apprentice

djkidfunky@hotmail.com djkidfnky
Email
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2010, 06:46:42 AM »

Bunnz!

You should log in.

In fact, we should have an AD2 reunion one day, do an HI raid or something with the whole gang and just chat it up, maybe attack some random clammer base for the hell of it.
Man it would be nice to see:

Adrastus II has entered a state of war!!!! Atredivum just attacked the clan organization Nemesis base in Wailing Wastes!

Oh, but more importantly,

LILMUT, J0O HAVE MY SHADES OF LUCUBRATION (i think), log on and give me those damn shades biatch!!!!

If we could pull that off I totally would reactivate just for one day heh

I think I've only got like azure and fly catchers and my EOT though lol
« Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 07:05:13 AM by Tykahndrius » Logged
Jutlin
Members
Novice

Email
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2010, 08:45:20 AM »

didn't say we would win!

although atre is still pretty well equipped....

speaking of which, you need that rbp and any tradeable gear you have atre?  and creds?  and um, other stuff?

gimmeh!!
Lilmut
Members
Freshman

Email
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2010, 06:10:16 PM »

Your shades?Huh? I never borrowed Shades from you Jutters!!! I had like 6 pairs in my bank >.>   Actually I should log in someday just to give away my stuffz.
Jutlin
Members
Novice

Email
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2010, 03:13:49 PM »

You had 6 pairs cause you borrowed 5 pairs from other peoples!!!!

Anyhow, feel free to log in and make me reech and loaded with goodies.  Accepting all offers.

I'm mostly playing on Adrastus2 if you do!

BunnyBdoc
Members
Neophyte

Email
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2010, 12:06:18 AM »

Form an ADII reunion day and I'm down Smiley Seriously ~ Sounds like a blast Smiley

I think i'm still geared, unsure how stats and gear have changed... Gondy has my RBP though.

haha Wink

Bunnz
Arcvile
Novice

« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2010, 05:14:46 AM »

Count me in, though I'm not sure if I could get all my gear back on without towers etc, still have the client installed so just name the date, I'll try and get Xamdam etc to log as well
Tykahndrius
Members
Apprentice

djkidfunky@hotmail.com djkidfnky
Email
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2010, 10:58:57 PM »

So anyone up to anything new lately? I've been playing alot of league of legends again which if you havn't heard of it is just like DOTA.  If anyone plays look me up. I'm on there as (and here's a supprise) Tykahndrius!

Oh and for old time sake, Atre how's your wife and my kids?
Satsh
Rookie

« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2010, 07:33:06 AM »

So - when will be ganging up on those dirty clammers? ;-)

Miss the good life back in the early days. Things have changed and kiddies rule all games Sad

Hugs to all of ye! (but especially our gorgeous females Tongue)

S
BunnyBdoc
Members
Neophyte

Email
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2011, 11:06:45 AM »

Canceled WoW last week. feels good actually! Was leveling my 6th priest in a row and um wondered what the heck i was doing. 6 priests and i still suck at that game. Arenas were fun though.

Most of my pals have canceled in the last month or so. I'd totally download AO and give the old doc a spin but computer graphic issues i think are going to limit that activity... so I'm trying to get in shape to run a half marathon in December. The long haul just began but so far I'm enjoying it. Biding my time in Seattle until my company gets bought out by the evul telecom giant next year and a hefty severance allows me to maybe go back to school. Travel, relaxing and school are the goals for next year, can't wait.

All my <3

Bunny
Arcvile
Novice

« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2011, 11:40:32 AM »

Deleted WoW from my comp the other week, still up for AO just name the date.

Bunz if you are planning on traveling make sure you come to England, I'm sure we can put you up and show you the sights  Grin ;
Demonspeed
Members

« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2011, 03:05:49 PM »

Hey everyone! Long time no hear. Anyone else get 30 free days to play? I'm almost bored enough to kill some Uncle Pumpkinheads while wating for tor.
Jutlin
Members
Novice

Email
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2011, 07:04:01 AM »

I always get tempted when they offer me.

I actually had a dream that I leveled my 150 bs twink by accident!!!!  what a fright!!!!!

Aradda
Members
Freshman

Email
« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2011, 09:54:16 AM »

Jut,

Yeah I get tempted too and then I realize I would have NOOOO clue where the hell I am, how to get into any of my gear if by chance I had taken any off. I know on Cailet I took off my shoulders when I came back once and I still think I logged her off equiped with pillows trying to remember how to get her back into it! haha!
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: