adrastus-ao forums
August 16, 2018, 11:17:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Registration will only be enabled on weekends (if I remember)

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: What's up?!?  (Read 16148 times)
Jutlin
Members
Novice

Email
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2010, 08:58:55 AM »

Lilslut!

Sup Dood, where you hanging at?
Still noobing around rubi-ka?
Lilmut
Members
Freshman

Email
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2010, 01:51:14 PM »

Bunny LOL you and the alts... or lack thereof!  Grin I play WoW too, Bhrams 80 War, Famine 80 DK and a 78 Huntard ( Horde ) on Korgath. I should pop onto your server sometime and say "hi" Smiley

Tyk I havent chatted with Qal in about a year now.. he's doing the GF thing now, I guess real life sex is better than the cyb0r you used to give him  Tongue (jk)

Jut! Naw havent been in AO in ages, I just can't get back into it Sad What are you up too now?

Good to hear from you peeps again!
Tykahndrius
Members
Apprentice

djkidfunky@hotmail.com djkidfnky
Email
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2010, 07:58:14 PM »

Nothing is better than my cyb0rz!

i'll try and make a toon on your server and pop in.
Lilmut
Members
Freshman

Email
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2010, 04:19:18 PM »

Kk my Huntards name is Keliope, fresh 80 gearing up time >.>
Arcvile
Novice

« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2010, 12:01:05 PM »

Happy to say Jutlers does go both ways... random whisper yesterday... yay Jutlers! we are going to maybe casually level space goats together. Anyone want to come level with us? haha.

Hi Silars, Hugs Atre, Arc! miss your shady goodness. Ahh feel the love.

Oh and I'm single btw... anyone know any good men who don't mind girl gamers? hehe. jk

Much Love!

Bunnz

Hey bunz Alas I am no longer on the market, but if you fancy a trip to the UK I'm sure I could introduce you to some young fit polo players!!  Akgis was with me, xam, sansomi and numerous other EU RK2 migrants back at WoW launch, believe Akgis and Xam are still playing WoW, Xam still in AD3 which we formed not long after launch.

Grats on the n00b Tyk.

Anyone playing Fallen Earth?

And is anyoen on this facebook thing? had my arm twisted into joining it
Lilmut
Members
Freshman

Email
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2010, 01:08:06 PM »

Oh I guess I should add Bunny that I am single and love girl gamers! LOL!!!
Jutlin
Members
Novice

Email
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2010, 10:02:00 AM »

wait, and you're in Canadia too right lil?  She's in Seattle, this could work!!!!
Lilmut
Members
Freshman

Email
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2010, 03:36:29 AM »

Yep I'm Canadian, east coast though!!!! She's way across on the west coast Sad oh well LOL!
BunnyBdoc
Members
Neophyte

Email
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2010, 10:16:41 PM »

Alas I don't do long distance... tempting Lil... so tempting. haha.

Arc - I check out the AD3 website occasionally to see if peeps are still around. Smiley Seriously fun times running around with you beating down those Hecks. ahh good times.

My baby priest is level 10! erm think i have two at level 10. This date people and level toons on other servers as "dates" concept is a friggin retarded idea. Don't make me do alts!

Stilll kickin it in Seattle, trying to enjoy our lackluster summer and currently "training" *cough* for my first half marathon in Nov.... i'll probably collapse and die but will gasp and flail myself to the finish! somehow...

Much <3 Bunnz
Tykahndrius
Members
Apprentice

djkidfunky@hotmail.com djkidfnky
Email
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2010, 03:22:21 PM »

if you guys want to get a hold of me via the realid system it's tykahndrius@gmail.com   alot easier than server hopping...
Jutlin
Members
Novice

Email
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2010, 04:56:40 AM »

I can't deny it bunnz,
I've been back with my old girlfriend, Anarchy Online!!!!!

I just couldn't resist to log in and start twinking me an enf, or crat, or doc. 

Some familiar faces have popped up too, so that's nice, even saw me a Falcx.

However, if you log in and see Fooj, it's her ex-boyfriend, not her.  He's a real douchebag too, said something less than
pleasant about her.  So screw him.

Most of the old crew that remains is with DF now, CJ doesn't even play in Renna, and Doctordogg is now the Director.

Oh well.  Lot's of changes though, lots of new-ish content, so it's keeping me busy.  I just can't get away from twinking!!!!

Nothing like squeezing in 75 imps on a level 18 toon.

So, I made me an enf.  His name:
Adrastus2

Adrastus was taken. bite me.

gondul
Global Moderator
Experienced

« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2010, 11:40:45 AM »

Heh... Adrastus was the toon I created when I had to host the guild chat bots.  I can give up the name if you like.

-Gon

Do unto others, then run...
Silars
Apprentice

« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2010, 07:38:37 AM »

Sell it to him!  Adrastus is cash money!
BunnyBdoc
Members
Neophyte

Email
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2010, 09:56:04 PM »

I can't deny it bunnz,
I've been back with my old girlfriend, Anarchy Online!!!!!

I just couldn't resist to log in and start twinking me an enf, or crat, or doc.  

Some familiar faces have popped up too, so that's nice, even saw me a Falcx.

However, if you log in and see Fooj, it's her ex-boyfriend, not her.  He's a real douchebag too, said something less than
pleasant about her.  So screw him.

Most of the old crew that remains is with DF now, CJ doesn't even play in Renna, and Doctordogg is now the Director

Oh well.  Lot's of changes though, lots of new-ish content, so it's keeping me busy.  I just can't get away from twinking!!!!

Nothing like squeezing in 75 imps on a level 18 toon.

So, I made me an enf.  His name:
Adrastus2

Adrastus was taken. bite me.

JUTTLERS you are cheating on me!!!... after we spent those hours in vent... sighs. ok ok i see how it is. fickle man... but seriously. Really cool of you to hop on my server and spend some time. I totally friggin enjoyed it. Have a friend who keeps bugging me to get back into AO, he is clammer though on RK1, lolz i can even imagine doing the grind again in that game...

yooohoooo Gondul... do you still have my Robust Backpack? The guys in the DF forums said i could have an instant invite back... hehe. *ponders*

<3 Bunny
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 09:58:33 PM by BunnyBdoc » Logged
BunnyBdoc
Members
Neophyte

Email
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2010, 10:02:27 PM »

real id maggieskye@hotmail.com if anyone cares ;P

Cheers!

Bunnz
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print