adrastus-ao forums
October 19, 2018, 05:27:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: adrastus.com & adrastus.org are now linked to this site!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Secret World  (Read 10882 times)
BunnyBdoc
Members
Neophyte

Email
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2011, 07:58:59 AM »

I'll do some research about getting a key and hit you up if I'm not successful. If I get one, know two others who will want one as well so i'll work on that.

Bunnz
Arcvile
Novice

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2011, 02:22:59 AM »

Should have a key here to.

Also chance to get a key by doing the online facebook thing here;

http://www.thesecretworld.com/?utm_id=884
BunnyBdoc
Members
Neophyte

Email
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2011, 08:49:15 AM »

I received the beta key for Star Wars- and frankly didn't download it. Wierd but 6-7 years after WoW launch I'm having the best time of my life gamewise at the moment. I'm in a great guild with others who adore pvp and are slowly building a good crew to wreck Rated Battle Grounds on a regular basis. Come join us for drunken pvp nights if you are looking for a home in WoW. I won't be picking up Secret World or Star Wars.

<3 ya goons,

Bunnz
Jutlin
Members
Novice

Email
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2011, 09:54:35 AM »

w0ooot I just got my beta invite for Secret World!!!!

W0ooo0oo0ooottt!!!!!!

Hey Bunnz!   I don't know if I can do wow anymore, just one those things.  If I went with an old school game I'd rather go with the bugs and twinking of AO.  too bad nobody plays anymore.  Rimor looks like a ghost town these days, people begging for mergers.

But did I mention I got my TSW beta invite today???

W0oo0o0o0t!!!
BunnyBdoc
Members
Neophyte

Email
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2011, 03:39:03 PM »

w0ooot I just got my beta invite for Secret World!!!!

W0ooo0oo0ooottt!!!!!!

Hey Bunnz!   I don't know if I can do wow anymore, just one those things.  If I went with an old school game I'd rather go with the bugs and twinking of AO.  too bad nobody plays anymore.  Rimor looks like a ghost town these days, people begging for mergers.

But did I mention I got my TSW beta invite today???

W0oo0o0o0t!!!

Good lord, bit excited Juttlers? We still on for meet and drink in Seattle? I doubt I'll play TSW Sad
Jutlin
Members
Novice

Email
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2011, 10:10:33 AM »

So of course I'm in an NDA for the beta, but I think I can say that it looks really good so far.
For being 5 months-ish out, the gameplay seems tight, things generally work.  It will likely have similar problems AoC did in terms of the behemoth engine that it runs on, and memory leaks, etc.

But the concept, the mishes, the combat, the skill system, it's all very good.  You should give it a shot bunnz!!!!!

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: