adrastus-ao forums
June 18, 2019, 08:55:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Registration will only be enabled on weekends (if I remember)

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this thing on?  (Read 12992 times)
Tykahndrius
Members
Apprentice

djkidfunky@hotmail.com djkidfnky
Email
« on: December 04, 2008, 07:57:09 AM »

How you kids doin?  Thought I'd poke my head in and say hi.  I saw Qalnub on here in another post?!?!  a ghost?!?    Atre, how's the wife and my kids.

Yes I'm still playing wow, yay for 80 prot pally of infinite uberness.  I'm on Eldre'thalas US server.   Maybe, just maybe I'll throw ao on here and log on the froob since FC still never gave me back my account.
Atredivum
Administrator
Neophyte

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2008, 09:04:41 AM »

Hey ugly. That WoW server any good? Kinda getting tired of mine. Kids are great but they need more food!
Tykahndrius
Members
Apprentice

Email
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2008, 02:48:44 AM »

its not bad.  its pve but pvp sucks in wow cept wintergrasp anyways.   if yah get bored look me up.
gondul
Global Moderator
Experienced

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2008, 07:53:08 PM »

Come play WAR then!

-Gon

Do unto others, then run...
Tykahndrius
Members
Apprentice

Email
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2008, 09:11:13 AM »

Bah,  I don't have the patience to go though another learning curve heh.
Ataur
Members

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2008, 09:54:33 AM »

Heh. and I just got back to AO of all things. Raided Sunwell halfway through last summer in WoW and burnt out so thoroughly you wouldn't believe once we started working on the eredar twins. Anarchy Online seems nice and relaxed though, even has some old faces in there.
Tykahndrius
Members
Apprentice

Email
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2008, 01:43:57 AM »

I hate twins...   I thought aabout coming back for a come back tour of ao but I never got my enf account back and have zero ambition to start over.
Jutlin
Members
Novice

Email
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2009, 07:38:39 PM »

MMO's suck now.  Shot my wad with the great old AD2 days and now i can't bear the crap I have to put up with now.  Thanks wow, you bastards.

Ataur!!!
So I tried Eve, looked for you, found your toon I think but you haven't logged on in years.  I hear AO has some server issues, and may make everyone move to RK1, what the h?Huh

So lost on mmo's now, guess it's also cause I too much RL to deal with as well.

Arcvile
Novice

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2009, 01:27:51 AM »

Hey people

Back to WoW here, tried WAR but GOA suck hard.  Still playing with xamdam, akgis, oxy and co.

Xamdam has turned into a carebear, trying to explain to him that horde are like clan and should be killed on site but he just wants to hug them!!  Feel free to drop by www.adrastus3.com/forum and give him some stick.
Atredivum
Administrator
Neophyte

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2009, 02:44:45 PM »

I am horde too. Still playing WoW after about a year now  Wink
BunnyBdoc
Members
Neophyte

Email
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2009, 10:40:16 AM »

Hi guys,

Wow Ataur - nice to hear from you Smiley

I've been ordered to play WoW again. yes ordered. My other half bought me a laptop and an expansion and i've been ordered to play at least 3 times a week. He thinks i need a hobby. I'm too old and a little too lazy these days to try to be good at an MMO, too many hours necessary for rep, gear and stuffola, so i just revel in my noobishness and my lousy 1800 HP. I die a lot, me and the angels have "discussions" on a daily basis. We are dragged around by an ex-clammer we met in another game (she played RK-1) and she tries to be nice in her suggestions about how to "improve" my character. I think i embarass her. She should have checked out my gear before inviting me to her "uber" raiding guild. hehe.

Take care all of ya -

Peace!

Bunnz

Tykahndrius
Members
Apprentice

Email
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2009, 03:40:38 AM »

I am horde too. Still playing WoW after about a year now  Wink

Yeah but you're a dirty rotten hunter.  I hate hunters!  brb logging mine to go farm...

what server you on noobcake?  Oh and how's the wife and my kids good sir?
Atredivum
Administrator
Neophyte

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2009, 08:07:03 AM »

I am playing on "The Venture Co." but the raiding skillset on this server seems limited and overal progression is fairly slow IMHO. So, I am slowly considering a server move. Slowly, because I have like 3200 DKP saved and terrible luck with drops.
Nanu
Members
Freshman

Email
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2009, 10:55:27 AM »

Omg... I still have my acc!!! weeeeee

Hey guys, miss you all, missed AO too much so went back :p Who has control of ad2 prez - anyone still playing or no way of starting up ad2 again?
See you've turned to the dark side of WoW, but guess it had to happen Smiley Miss you all, been away from everything soo long, and made me remember all the fun times of old.

Hope you are all doing well whereever you are Smiley

Nanu
gondul
Global Moderator
Experienced

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2009, 05:10:52 PM »

I still have lead of AD2... I've even been 'maintaining' our city.

-Gon

Do unto others, then run...
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: