adrastus-ao forums
April 11, 2021, 12:45:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Registration will only be enabled on weekends (if I remember)

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Geebuz! :-)  (Read 14213 times)
Bachareal
Members
Freshman

« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2007, 05:05:24 AM »

so you think becoming homoerotic is a safe solution to avoid bad things? Tongue
Jutlin
Members
Novice

Email
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2007, 10:00:36 PM »

Cheweh,
You need to get back to kicking soccer balls and let us stoopid americans play real man sports.
Who you calling ugly foo!!

Sup Vaal!  Haven't had time to play any good games lately, had to resort to the PS2 and god of war, which does rock.  Other than that, to get my sci-fi kick I've just been reading good sci-fi books from Gene Wolfe, or Astasio.   Anyhow, sup Atre!
Anyone see superstimpy around?  Dezreale?

Raise your hand if you haven't had a real guild/org experience to even compare with AD2 in its heyday, when we were pwnsing the town, ten of us v. 30 clams, and they NEEDED the goddamn secret truce just to save their ass. 
wtb nockle.
still think about those times as the real shiz.
Hey, anyone remember Aradda making us show up in front of him in PVP battles during roll call to make sure we were all present?
Lyann and Tiny skipping out on PVP?
Canto getting into arguments with everyone?
And atre just plain not dying.
Vasilli just starting shit.
Mena being blamed.
Falcx wr4ngl3.
Traj talking shit.
Kelp being adorable.
Kailien being snuggly.
Rain being, well, a rainman, cyb0ring.
Fwanky, yayyy.... god rest her soul.
So many more.  Really miss you all.
sigh...
Hey bunnz!

Atredivum
Administrator
Neophyte

« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2007, 03:54:20 PM »

Ho man, was some real fun times during the busy days of AD. Dez was playing a bit here and there. Lilmut plays too. I moved over to TR due to noone being in AD and active. I actually started playing my soldier again in the evenings and trying to catch him up. It was a really strange feeling leaving AD but I had to do something if I was going to enjoy my playtime. Anyways, if anyone goes popping online, be sure to not fret if noone is online in AD (check your buddy list).

/Atre
Aradda
Members
Freshman

Email
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2008, 05:59:36 AM »

Hey, anyone remember Aradda making us show up in front of him in PVP battles during roll call to make sure we were all present?

Hey, someone had to keep everyone in line otherwise all we would have had were nothing but 250+ collectors with no cannons in our tower fields!

Yeah, ever guild I've joined since then just is either stupid or anti-social emo of late, I blame Jutlin, I know he caused it all...I just have to prove it somehow.
Atredivum
Administrator
Neophyte

« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2008, 10:16:19 AM »

I have only tried WoW since playing AO and man, the guilds, the people, nothing compares sadly. Even this week in WoW I had a "piss me off" incident where the guild leader said my hit rating wasn't good enough to run one of the new instances, so I was declined an invite after scheduling a bit of my evening around it. Long story short, they made a bad call without doing their homework (more than likely to not have another hunter{Me} to roll against the GL). I picture every guild experience in every future MMO to be this way sadly. Tools who have alterior motives and hidden agendas, with an inferiority complex to boot!
Aradda
Members
Freshman

Email
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2008, 12:17:58 PM »

Yes, sadly in loot oriented games this is the case. Strangely maybe it was because of the fun of twinking into higher implants and equipment but I never felt like if I had slightly subpar gear in AO that I was ever gimped the way I feel in WoW.

Maybe if we could all get together somehow again we could form a solid 10 man guild and just run stuff together, isn't that what WoW is moving to more of lately smaller raid instances? Would love to get into a good old fashioned guild of friends that would just play alts, raid some and generally chat about nothing.  Heck I'd even be willing to do it shadowland style and use my complete heal to tank the mobs for us Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: