adrastus-ao forums
June 18, 2019, 08:56:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Registration will only be enabled on weekends (if I remember)

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Conan Beta sign up  (Read 5998 times)
BunnyBdoc
Members
Neophyte

Email
« on: February 01, 2008, 03:14:47 PM »

Hiya if anyone still checks this site out *waves*

Beta signups are out if any of you game freaks want to check it out...

http://beta.ageofconan.com/beta_application/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=online&utm_campaign=Clan_of_Conan&utm_content=issue13
Arcvile
Novice

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2008, 11:39:06 AM »

Signed up here, the more I read about AoC the more hope I have that FC pull it off.

If you're gonna play let me know Bunnz and we can play with each other again  Wink
Jutlin
Members
Novice

Email
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2008, 09:40:06 AM »

I always thought wow would have been awesome(er) if it just had Land Control.  Now with conan having land control, hopefully it'll really be the next level of what AO gave us.

And howdie folks!
Jut
Arcvile
Novice

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2008, 11:25:18 AM »

ok so eu or us servers?  from what i read FC is going to force a split  Huh
BunnyBdoc
Members
Neophyte

Email
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2008, 03:08:28 PM »

I'll check it out, the fiancee is psyched to play and i've been wanting to pick up doctoring again...As for your decision to play arc, I'd love to play with you but base your decision on what's the best time for you to play. Most likely i'll be a casual player at best. I'm older now, way more time commitments,  and playing a game for 12 hours straight... not likely to happen anymore. I most likely will do a US server.

Hope to see some of you around!

Bunnz
Atredivum
Administrator
Neophyte

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2008, 03:28:10 PM »

I will probably give it a shot with some folks from my work. I think server coordination will matter most and maybe a mention of intent in that regard would be helpfull.

Hey Bunny!
Arcvile
Novice

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2008, 12:20:38 PM »

Well I'm totally casual nowadays to Smiley my problem is I really can't be arsed to go about making new friends so to speak.  I'd rather pick up a game and play with people I know ain't a bunch of whinning emo's!!

Performance wise East coast USA is pretty much the same if not better than to Europe,  I've been looking through the forums but can't see anything on how the servers will be set.  If they have any sense they'll set them up same as NCSoft did with TR - i.e. play on any server with any retail copy.

Like Atre said soon as we get an idea of server setup we should pick one and spread the word.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 12:22:24 PM by Arcvile » Logged
Arcvile
Novice

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2008, 11:08:58 AM »

Well server split is going to happen like it or not, seems it's to do with the ratings,  seem you US guys are allowed to see decapitations but not female nipples  Shocked

I've pre-ordered and will be playing on an EU server, us Brits get to see it all, well all except Bunnz's nipples!!

Give me a shout if you're going to be playing on a EU server I'm looking for a guild.
gondul
Global Moderator
Experienced

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2008, 08:00:59 PM »

I thought only the German version was being censored.  Too bad I don't really have any time to play anything atm, even AO. Sad  Guess we'll just have to make out-of-game requests to see Bunnz' nipples. Tongue

-Gondul

Do unto others, then run...
BunnyBdoc
Members
Neophyte

Email
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2008, 11:37:03 AM »

No Nipples for jOO!!!!

and none for the U.S. it seems....

Sad Bunnz
Arcvile
Novice

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2008, 08:48:27 AM »

No Nipples for jOO!!!!

and none for the U.S. it seems....

Sad Bunnz

Nipples for moi?  Smiley

Come play on the EU servers, just buy a copy from a UK retailer.

BTW managed to get on the FP "open" beta - think I'll go for a ranged type for mass PvP, assasian looks shade like i.e good for ganking nut you know they'll suck in mass PvP - just liek a shade!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: