adrastus-ao forums
May 25, 2019, 01:14:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: adrastus.com & adrastus.org are now linked to this site!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Geebuz! :-)  (Read 10182 times)
Vaalena
Members
Freshman

« on: October 31, 2007, 12:35:01 PM »

Hi from Vaal!

I had hard time to find you guys! Old site is gone, I have no clue what half of the terms mean already in AO "literture"...
Getting old... getting old... At the moment do not play anything. Tried a bit WoW but it got boring too fast.
Appart from that I am still trying to find a place under the real Sun that was as much fun as the AO times...

How is the game? The guild? The OMNI? Do we kick ass still? Did they borked the agents even more?
I hope at leats the community is as great as once! pLeace, at least this be the same!

Or even more interesting - how are YOU doing?

I hope you all do well and enjoy whatever you do or... don't do! :-)
Vaalena
Members
Freshman

« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2007, 08:06:05 AM »

Wow! I saw some disturbance in the guild name...
I mean "City for sale"! What were you thinking?! Cheesy
And I dropped in between the cracks. :-)
BunnyBdoc
Members
Neophyte

Email
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2007, 10:36:47 AM »

There wasn't enough income to keep the city, they banked the bazillions of credits they got for the sale for the handful of people that still play and use the smaller city for mostly farming alien parts and credits.

Hi Vaal Smiley

Good to see you again.

Bunnz
Atredivum
Administrator
Neophyte

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2007, 08:34:45 PM »

Hey Vaal. Welcome back! I play a little bit here and there, look for me on snippit when you are online.

/Atre
Arcvile
Novice

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2007, 04:06:22 PM »

Hey Val, AO is dead long live Tabula Rasa  Grin
gondul
Global Moderator
Experienced

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2007, 07:21:21 PM »

wb!  AD2 (for the most part) has left AO or joined a more active org, Omni was kicking ass but seems to have lost a number of tower spots 'recently' and agents still need a nerf... fixers 4evah!

-Gondul

Do unto others, then run...
Satsh
Rookie

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2007, 05:09:58 AM »

Really sad to see things are finally dieing... I blame it all on WoW and its stupid region segregation! That's the reason why ad2 has split up in many parts and never managed to get together again.

Sad to see my family fall apart  Cry

Satsh
Arcvile
Novice

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2007, 10:25:39 AM »

Satsh what name ya playing under in TR?  tried looking for you few times on EU server but says no such player - but seeing as you can't add offline players (stupid!!) to your friends list didn't know if it was because you're offlien or under a diff name.
Vaalena
Members
Freshman

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2007, 12:29:43 PM »

Well, I am trying to see if AO will fit again in me Smiley
I tried few logs in ADII, but almost all the time was alone.
So I joined TR - there seems to be the most oldtimers that I know and they look active.

Anyway, if you need buff-monkey - send me a tell! Looking where the game went in the last 3 years for the time being I will be this - buff dispenser. WIll have to get somehow either 5-6k HP extra or/and 1k AR...
Bachareal
Members
Freshman

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2007, 10:12:53 AM »

its still amazing that alot off ppl still remember our good ol times and come back once in a while to see whats going on Smiley

i kinda quit wow.. havent played it for 3 month now. tried some TR and hellgate but didnt confinced me to put effort in those games, its still a shame all that ao went down Smiley
Atredivum
Administrator
Neophyte

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2007, 04:05:22 PM »

its still amazing that alot off ppl still remember our good ol times and come back once in a while to see whats going on Smiley

i kinda quit wow.. havent played it for 3 month now. tried some TR and hellgate but didnt confinced me to put effort in those games, its still a shame all that ao went down Smiley

Are you still ugly? Tongue

Sup bacha!
Vaalena
Members
Freshman

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2007, 02:27:31 PM »

Yeah, now that I can stay a bit distant and after I tried few games, I can clearly see what an amaizng ide is AO.
Only if they could do it a bit more like Guild Wars, where there is no single best setup.
It is a shame that they have created so much content which just is not used at all.

Recently, I did some quests in Sheol. It was as empty as Will to Fight...

BTW, nowadays SK goes so easy. I did 1.5 levels in just a week of casual questing and no grinding at all...
Bachareal
Members
Freshman

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2007, 02:32:23 PM »

hehe even more then before!

canīt beat jutters tho :/

doing pretty well .. new appartment.. considering a job change to GE.. SOLO again!!!! girls watch out for da womanizer Smiley once my love shag is ready to go i will write on the door "if the door keeps rockin dont start knockin" Wink

so i have a pretty easy life.. no kids no wife .. so all my earnings for myself and pleassure .. isnt that sweet? Smiley

i realy considered trying AO again but seems there is not much left to come back to.. i would miss our great community. besides doing some sports and going out with the boys seems like a better idea.

how are the kids doing atre? are they ready yet to start a mmorpg career? Smiley
Arcvile
Novice

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2007, 02:53:18 PM »

Come join me in Tabula Rasa - Sanso and I are getting lonley - sure it aint as deep as AO but its fun, more so if we can get a bit more life - I made the clan PvP just in case Smiley

I can get 3 day trials for people all i need is an email addy
Atredivum
Administrator
Neophyte

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2007, 07:08:33 PM »

Kids are stil l a bit small and I doubt I would introduce them to that addiction Tongue
Alls good here though - enjoy your money for yourself while you can because all it takes is 1 "accident"
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: